The following is the LG Electronics LMX210ULMG User Manual and User Guide. Will help you fix if something goes wrong.
Table of Contents
- Custom-designed Features
- Multi-tasking feature
- 7 quick shares
- Gallery features
- Google Assistant
- Basic Functions
- Product components and accessories
- Parts overview
- Turning the power on or off
- Installing the SIM card
- Inserting the memory card
- Removing the memory card
- Touch screen
- Home screen
- Screen lock
- Memory card encryption
- Taking screenshots
- Entering text
- Do not disturb
Installing and uninstalling apps
To find and download apps, go to an app store.
- You can use the Smart World, Play Store, or the app store provided by your service provider.
- You may be required to establish an account and sign in to some app stores.
- Some apps may charge fees.
- Depending on your price plan, you might be charged for using mobile data.
- Depending on the location or service provider, Smart World may or may not be supported.
Remove applications from your smartphone that you no longer use. Using the touch and hold gesture to uninstall.
- On the Home screen, touch and hold the app to uninstall, then drag it over Delete at the top of the screen.
- Within 24 hours following removal, uninstalled apps can be reinstalled. See App trash for details.
Uninstalling by using the settings menu
- Tap > Settings > General Apps, select an app, then tap Uninstall.
Uninstalling apps from the app store
To uninstall an app, go to the app store where you first downloaded it and uninstall it.
This user manual offers crucial information on how to use and operate this gadget. Please read all of the material carefully to ensure maximum functioning and to avoid any device damage or abuse. Any alterations or modifications not specifically permitted in this user handbook may void the equipment’s warranty. Any alterations or modifications to the equipment that are not expressly allowed by the manufacturer may revoke the user’s permission to operate it.
From the link provided below, you can get the entire version of the user manual in pdf format. We hope the user manual LG Electronics LMX210ULMG is useful.