User Manual and guide Hisense 55 Inch Series 6 4K UHD HDR Smart TV 55R6 will help you use the tv properly, complete with troubleshooting during installation and operation.
Figures and drawings in this manual are for reference only and may not reflect the real look of the product. With a system upgrade, parts of the software function change.
For quick operation, you can use the remote control’s shortcuts. For further information, see the “Quick Setup Guide.”
Turning your TV on or off
To switch on or off your television, follow these steps:
- Insert the AC power cable into the AC power supply’s socket outlet.
- Press the button on the remote control to turn the TV on or off after it is turned on.
- Even when your TV is turned off, it consumes energy. Remove the main plug from the main socket to totally turn off the electricity.
- If your TV stays in standby mode for several minutes without receiving an input signal, it will automatically turn off.
Selecting the Input Source
Depending on the video device connected to your TV, select the Input Source.
- To choose an input source, go toTurn on your television, then press the [INPUT] button on the remote to bring up a list of available sources.
- Select the input source by pressing thebuttons.
- Confirm your option by pressing the [OK] button.
Using the Live TV
To watch live television, use the [Live TV] button on your remote.
Channel search guide
The TV recognizes the existence of channel list information while switching to Live TV (Channel scan must have been completed). A prompt will appear to begin scanning for channels if the scan has not yet been finished. To access the channel search interface, press the Scanning button.
Launch Live TV
The screen will offer Live TV operating advice when channel tuning is completed for the first time.
- [Up] load the information bar.
- Click [OK] to load the Channels list.
- [EPG] Loading Instructions
- Load the onscreen menu with [MENU].
- Press [Down] to start PVR and Timesheet.
- Press [BACK] to return to the previous channel.
From the link provided below, you can get the entire version of the user manual in pdf format. We hope you will find the Hisense 55 Inch Series 6 4K UHD HDR Smart TV 55R6 user manual to be helpful.