The Dodge 2014 Grand Caravan Car User Manual and guide will help you use this car properly and safely. The manual also includes troubleshooting guides that you will definitely need.
Table of contents
- THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE
- UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL
- STARTING AND OPERATING
- WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES
- MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE
- MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES
- IF YOU NEED CONSUMER ASSISTANCE
To Disarm the System
Any of the following ways can be used to disable the Vehicle Security Alarm:
1. On the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter, press the UNLOCK button.
2. Turn on the vehicle’s ignition system after it has been turned off. Turn the ignition key to the ON position and insert a genuine key into the ignition switch.
Remote Key Unlock on First Press
With the initial push of the UNLOCK button on the RKE transmitter, you may set the system to unlock either the driver’s side or all doors.
For further information on cars that have an Electronic Vehicle Information Centre (EVIC), see “Electronic Vehicle Information Centre (EVIC)/Personal Settings (Customer-Programmable Features)” in “Understanding Your Instrument Panel.”
For vehicles not equipped with the EVIC, the Remote.
The following steps can be used to enable or disable the unlock feature:
- Stand outside the car while doing this process.
- For at least 4 seconds, but no more than 10 seconds, press and hold the LOCK button on a configured RKE transmitter. Then, while still holding the LOCK button, press and hold the UNLOCK button.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously.
- While outside the car, test the function by pressing the LOCK/UNLOCK buttons on the RKE transmission with the ignition switch turned off and the Key Fob removed.
- If you want to revert this feature to its prior state, repeat these instructions.
NOTE: Activating the Car Security Alarm by pressing the LOCK button on the RKE transmitter while inside the vehicle. When you open a door with the Vehicle Security Alarm turned on, the alarm will ring.