User Manual Hisense HR6CF146 145L Chest Freezer It can help you during the installation but there are also troubleshooting that will make the job run smoothly. All food will be frozen and preserved.
- Remove any shipping packaging, tape, and other items, and leave the lid open for a time to allow for air.
- Before shipment, the unit is cleaned. However, clean the interior of the compartment once after delivery.
- After installation, refrigeration will begin around 10 minutes after the operation begins.
- Cool the freezer compartment for about 2 hours before putting goods in the freezer.
- A sudden power outage
- To prevent cold air from leaking from the freezer section, keep opening and shutting the door to a minimum. Covering outdoor glass surfaces with a blanket, for example, will assist to keep the temperature down even more.
- The suspension of electricity has been announced.
- Place dry ice in the freezer compartment if there is an extended power outage.
- Limit the number of times you open and close the door.
- Avoid putting fresh things in the freezer since the temperature within the section may rise.
- Hisense has the right to deny claims for any services or work if the Customer requesting such work or services from Hisense and/or its representatives is unable to show the serial number and proof of purchase as per the original purchase invoice for verification.
- If any Serial Number sticker given to be placed on the equipment is destroyed, changed, or removed, the warranty will be canceled.
- If a client requests a warranty repair and the Serial Number sticker is not affixed to the product or the customer cannot present the original invoice for verification, the repairer will not make any repairs on the product and will charge the customer a service call-out fee.
- Adjust the temperature control dial on the front-bottom side of the chest freezer to change the temperature within the freezer section. Normally, a chest freezer with a mid-temperature setting is used.
- When you’ve finished running, for the time being, switch the temperature control dial to the Off position.
Unexpected power outage to prevent cold air from leaking from the freezer compartment, keep door opening and shutting to a minimum. Covering outdoor glass surfaces with a blanket, for example, will assist to keep the temperature down even more. Suspended power has been announced. Place dry ice in the freezer section if there is an extended power outage. Keep the number of times you open and close the door to a bare minimum. When putting new items in the freezer, keep in mind that the temperature inside the compartment will rise.
When Not Used for A Long Period
Remove everything from the compartment, including the power wire plug from the wall socket. Clean and dry the interior of the compartment. Keep the door open to allow the compartment to dry properly and avoid mildew and nasty odors.
When Not Used Temporarily
Clean and dry the interior of the compartment. Place anything between the door and the outside casing to block it from shutting. Because children may become ensnared, they should not be permitted to play with the unit.
Download User Manual PDF
You can download the full version of the user manual in pdf format from the link we have provided below. We hope the user manual Hisense HR6CF146 145L Chest Freezer is useful.