User Manual LG OLED55C9PUA C9 55-inch Class 4K Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ® will help you to do the initial installation and setup. And also solve problems.
This user manual can be used for several series below.
OLED55E9PUA/ OLED55C9PUA/ OLED55C9AUA/ OLED55B9PUA/ OLED55B9PUB/ OLED65E9PUA/ OLED65E9AUA/ OLED65C9PUA/ OLED65C9AUA/ OLED65B9PUA/ OLED65B9PUB/ OLED77C9PUB/ OLED77C9AUB/ OLED77B9PUA.
OLED is a self-emissive technology that improves image quality and performance significantly. Users of OLED TVs may suffer brief picture retention under certain settings, such as while showing a static image on the screen for an extended period of time, like with any self-emitting display. LG OLED TVs come with built-in features that prevent the screen from image retention.
If a static picture is on screen for an extended period of time, the screen brightness is automatically decreased in specified places or over the full screen. The screen brightness will automatically restore to its previous level after the static picture has vanished. This isn’t a problem with the product.
Images that may cause image retention are listed below.
- Still images or fixed images containing certain information that are displayed uninterrupted on the screen, such as channel numbers, station logos, program titles, news or movie subtitles, and headlines.
- Fixed menu or icons for video game consoles or broadcasting set-top boxes.
- Black bars are shown on the left, right, top, or bottom of the screen, such as in images with a 4:3 or 21:9 ratio.
Recommended Measures for Preventing Image Retention
- Avoid watching a video displaying an image as listed above for extended periods of time.
- When watching a video that displays an image like the one above for a lengthy period of time, change the settings on your TV to the ones indicated below.
From the link provided below, you can get the entire version of the user manual in pdf format. We hope the user manual LG OLED55C9PUA C9 55-inch Class 4K Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ®Inch is useful.