User Manual – Use Guide PDF Gosund WP5 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet will help you during installation and troubleshooting during operation.
Control Smart Devices
1. What you need to get started
Make sure you satisfy the following requirements before utilizing Echo to operate your smart devices.
- 1. A stable Wi-Fi network that can connect to an Amazon server.
- An Echo device, including Echo, Echo Tap, or Echo Dot.
- An Amazon account.
- Smart Life app and a related account.
- Smart devices.
2. In the Smart Life app, add devices (Refer to App Instruction) If you’ve previously connected certain devices to your Smart Life account and the names of the devices are recognizable, you may skip this section.
2.1 Get the Smart Life app (Refer to App Instruction) You may get the Smart Life app by scanning the QR code below:
Newest Added: 15A
You may also install the software by searching for “Smart Life” on the App Store or Google Play.
2.2 Login to the app after creating a Smart Life account (Refer to App Instruction) Open the Smart Life app, press “Register,” and then sign in to create an account.
2.3 Add a device and alter the name of the device (Refer to App Instruction) Sign in with your Smart Life account, add the device, and then rename it to something easy to remember, like “bedroom light.”
3. Activate the Smart Life Skill on Amazon Echo. Because the Alexa app is not accessible in mainland China, we recommend configuring it over the web.
3.1 Set up Echo with Alexa app
If your Echo is already set up, you may skip this step.
- Ensure that your Echo device is turned on.
- Tap the Alexa app icon on your mobile device to launch it.
- Tap “SIGN IN” after entering your Amazon account and password.
- Select “Settings” from the hamburger menu in the upper left corner, then “SET UP A NEW DEVICE.”
- Tap “CONNECT TO WI-FI” after selecting your Echo model and language.
- Long press the top of your Echo device’s dot button until the orange light appears, then hit “CONTINUE.” Tap “CONTINUE” once your phone is linked to Echo. Tap “CONTINUE” once your phone is linked to Echo.
You can obtain the full version of the user manual in pdf format from the link below. We hope the user manual Gosund WP5 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet.